Family law legal issues can be difficult and confusing. You need a family lawyer that can guide and direct you along this challenging path.LEARN MORE
As a qualified and experienced family law mediator and divorce lawyer, I have the expertise to discuss, and utilize, these alternatives to your maximum advantage.READ MORE
There are a range of effective alternatives and options to assist you with the resolution of your family law matter, especially collaborative divorce, which can be discussed.LEARN MORE
Wills & Estates
If you are separating or divorcing, with my help you should also consider changing your will, as well as other documents such as your Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement, to better reflect your new circumstances. Talk with me to discuss your options.LEARN MORE
- Alberta First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese company Alberta's Stoney Nakoda Fi http://t.co/QBoUELbQ3d
- Be careful using twitter. It can harm you in many ways. http://t.co/xslrydAI3h
- Debate continues on Vancouver Aquarium's whale, dolphin programs About 80 members of the p http://t.co/zPBjKtCeN9
- Here is some fantastic articles to assist you with your legal troubles http://t.co/4mb689LKLr
- Liberia closes border crossings, restricts public gatherings amid Ebola outbreak Liberia's http://t.co/IbZDvUY6ks
What’s the deal with unbundled legal services? Unbundled. It’s not just a term used to describe cable tv and phone services. Nowadays it’s also a term used to describe the delivery of legal services, especially in my own area of legal expertise, family law. Let me explain. Traditionally family law lawyers retained by a party.
Do more parents make better parents? Hilary Clinton, yes that Hilary, said “it takes a village to raise a child”. And here in BC, under BC’s new Family Law Act, it means any number of the villagers can obtain the legal status of parent on the child’s birth certificate. But as I recently talked about.
Don’t let loose lips sabotage your success! The kitchentabledivorce approach is one which encourages open, honest and transparent communication between separated spouses as an alternative to costly scorched earth legal proceedings. But there are limits. And as the following real life example demonstrates, talking with your ex before you know your own legal rights can.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.