Family law legal issues can be difficult and confusing. You need a family lawyer that can guide and direct you along this challenging path.LEARN MORE
As a qualified and experienced family law mediator and divorce lawyer, I have the expertise to discuss, and utilize, these alternatives to your maximum advantage.READ MORE
There are a range of effective alternatives and options to assist you with the resolution of your family law matter, especially collaborative divorce, which can be discussed.LEARN MORE
Wills & Estates
If you are separating or divorcing, with my help you should also consider changing your will, as well as other documents such as your Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement, to better reflect your new circumstances. Talk with me to discuss your options.LEARN MORE
- @ShelbyThom980 @char_des @HomicideTeam If this is the result of really good police work hate to see what happens when police screw up!
- @jonmccomb980 Definitely a fan but since your expanded slot the programming sometimes sounds like a business infomercial! You can do better!
- @CBCTerry Couldn't we just commit to providing the windbag Baird as our contribution?? If not, our submarines, captained by PMSH?
- @ianmulgrew Of course not a surprise! But ask someone who actually needs one and you'll get a much different response.
- Certain police were aware that name could be released, either incompetence or embarrassment at work! Many questions about monitoring accused
Here’s why I won’t meet with both you and your spouse! It happens several times a week. Someone will call my law office and want to set up an appointment with me to discuss separation or divorce, along with their spouse. Our response is always the same. Sorry, no can do. We can only meet.
What’s the deal with unbundled legal services? Unbundled. It’s not just a term used to describe cable tv and phone services. Nowadays it’s also a term used to describe the delivery of legal services, especially in my own area of legal expertise, family law. Let me explain. Traditionally family law lawyers retained by a party.
Do more parents make better parents? Hilary Clinton, yes that Hilary, said “it takes a village to raise a child”. And here in BC, under BC’s new Family Law Act, it means any number of the villagers can obtain the legal status of parent on the child’s birth certificate. But as I recently talked about.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.