- F-Bombs in the Workplace: A Cause for Termination? https://t.co/Oui0ld9pdq
- Separated and seeking divorce? Join us for the next KTD Support Group Meeting for useful tips and general info! https://t.co/5qraWtiScZ
- Self-represented litigant? Join Taylor Law Group Jan 28 at 6pm to get useful tips to effectively represent yourself! https://t.co/xKIw1Q6BAV
- Specifically in the absence of reasons to the contrary two loving and responsible parents should share equal parenting time with any child
- Now that a fed election is happening time to see the parties position regarding changes to the divorce act- namely parenting changes!
In my previous blog “Fair: In Love and War” I discussed the concept of excluded property under the Family Law Act. If you haven’t read that blog – stop. Read it, and come back. Now that we’re all on the same page – or technically, the same blog – let’s move along. I’m not a.
A large portion of new residential developments in Langley, Surrey, and Maple Ridge, are subject to the Strata Property Act. For those of you looking for a new condominium, town-house, semi-detached, or even detached home, pay attention. The stratification of properties is not a new concept in British Columbia. There are several benefits and drawbacks.
Death is a lot like divorce. When couples are separating or divorcing, the last thing on their minds is updating their Wills. This could prove problematic for both parties under the Wills, Estates and Succession Act (WESA). If you appointed your spouse as an executor, or left them a gift in your will, then the.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.