- Separated and seeking divorce? Join us for the next KTD Support Group Meeting for useful tips and general info! https://t.co/5qraWtiScZ
- Self-represented litigant? Join Taylor Law Group Jan 28 at 6pm to get useful tips to effectively represent yourself! https://t.co/xKIw1Q6BAV
- Specifically in the absence of reasons to the contrary two loving and responsible parents should share equal parenting time with any child
- Now that a fed election is happening time to see the parties position regarding changes to the divorce act- namely parenting changes!
- Facebook helps people connect-but can also help peoples disconnect! U.S. woman given right by judge to serve ex divorce papers by Facebook.
For many cultures, a child remains a child in the eyes of their parents even when that child has a family of their own. This poses a dilemma for many confronted with the reality that when it comes to sponsoring children to join them in Canada, the child’s age could disqualify them as a child.
There continues to persist, a longstanding perception that upon separation or divorce, all family assets are divided 50/50. I must admit, as a starting point, the above is true. However, the Family Law Act allows for unequal division of property and also enshrines a separate, excluded property regime. I will delve into the world of.
One of the key goals of current Canadian immigration policy is family reunification. Canadian citizens and permanent residents have the ability to sponsor their spouses to join them permanently in Canada. Initially, spousal sponsorship was aimed at reunifying those who came to Canada to work with the families they left behind to support. In today’s.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.