- Separated and seeking divorce? Join us for the next KTD Support Group Meeting for useful tips and general info! https://t.co/5qraWtiScZ
- Self-represented litigant? Join Taylor Law Group Jan 28 at 6pm to get useful tips to effectively represent yourself! https://t.co/xKIw1Q6BAV
- Specifically in the absence of reasons to the contrary two loving and responsible parents should share equal parenting time with any child
- Now that a fed election is happening time to see the parties position regarding changes to the divorce act- namely parenting changes!
- Facebook helps people connect-but can also help peoples disconnect! U.S. woman given right by judge to serve ex divorce papers by Facebook.
One of the key goals of current Canadian immigration policy is family reunification. Canadian citizens and permanent residents have the ability to sponsor their spouses to join them permanently in Canada. Initially, spousal sponsorship was aimed at reunifying those who came to Canada to work with the families they left behind to support. In today’s.
Generally speaking, in BC, spouses – married or common law – have a 50/50 entitlement to each other’s assets and property. On the flipside, this 50/50 entitlement also extends to debt regardless of whether your name is on that debt or not, so long as it was incurred during the course of the relationship/marriage! The.
Ronald Reagan’s good advice for separating parties Not surprisingly I thought of the advice of the late American, President Ronald Reagan, after providing a family law consultation last week. A woman, who for convenience sake I’ll call Molly, arranged the consultation to discuss obtaining a divorce. Before a judge will issue a divorce in BC,.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.