Family law legal issues can be difficult and confusing. You need a family lawyer that can guide and direct you along this challenging path.LEARN MORE
As a qualified and experienced family law mediator and divorce lawyer, I have the expertise to discuss, and utilize, these alternatives to your maximum advantage.READ MORE
There are a range of effective alternatives and options to assist you with the resolution of your family law matter, especially collaborative divorce, which can be discussed.LEARN MORE
Wills & Estates
If you are separating or divorcing, with my help you should also consider changing your will, as well as other documents such as your Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement, to better reflect your new circumstances. Talk with me to discuss your options.LEARN MORE
- Specifically in the absence of reasons to the contrary two loving and responsible parents should share equal parenting time with any child
- Now that a fed election is happening time to see the parties position regarding changes to the divorce act- namely parenting changes!
- Facebook helps people connect-but can also help peoples disconnect! U.S. woman given right by judge to serve ex divorce papers by Facebook.
- @silverkarver do you have an address in mission to see your work? My assistant has a beautiful bracelet that you crafted.
- @ianmulgrew Rather than seeing vote as denunciation of Trinity law policy perhaps lawyers just don't want more lawyers! That's the issue!
Ronald Reagan’s good advice for separating parties Not surprisingly I thought of the advice of the late American, President Ronald Reagan, after providing a family law consultation last week. A woman, who for convenience sake I’ll call Molly, arranged the consultation to discuss obtaining a divorce. Before a judge will issue a divorce in BC,.
Judge throws book at Mountie Marriage Agreement When the couple first met she was a 27 year old waitress and single mom. He was a 44 year old, soon to be retired Mountie, and father of three. After a relatively brief period of living together the parties decided to marry. It’s not uncommon, or unreasonable,.
Remedies to help reduce your separation anxiety! Some people take pills to help reduce their separation anxiety in spite of all the associated negative medical side effects. But there’s a far more effective non-medicinal remedy available, with no adverse side effects. It starts with understanding your legal rights and obligations. If you happen to be.
About My Law Firm:Committed to servicing clients and communities throughout BC and Alberta. Call me today to discuss how I can best meet your needs. Find out more about me Scott Taylor.