Dealing with family law issues can be overwhelming. You need an experienced family lawyer, such as myself, who can guide and direct you along this challenging path. We serve Langley, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Coquitlam & throughout Greater Vancouver.
SOME OF MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Addressing your questions and concerns with clarity, simplicity, and understanding
- Assisting with the review or negotiation and preparation of a wide range of family agreements including, Marriage Agreements, Co-Habitation Agreements, Separation Agreements, etc.
- Representing your legal interests at either Provincial Family Court or BC Supreme Court including giving you the tools, support, and legal advice you need to effectively represent yourself
- Providing various options and strategies, including family mediation, and collaborative divorce, to resolve legal matters as alternatives to court action
- Providing access to supportive counseling – visit the kitchentabledivorce.ca client support group
His professional approach served me and my family very well. He knew exactly when to step forward, and when he could coach me to handle things on my own to help keep my costs down.
Thank you Mr. Taylor for a job well done.
Immediately upon walking into this office, I was received by a warm welcome from his legal assistant. This did not feel intimidating as what I had been exposed to at the other lawyer’s offices. Moments later, I was sitting with Mr. Taylor in his office, discussing my case. After several minutes I felt very comfortable.
Scott Taylor took the time to sincerely listen to what I had to say, and he had the compassion to provide me with the honest answers I needed. The best way I could describe Scott, would be like a friend. After leaving his office, I felt like I had a close friend going to bat for me.
I would recommend Scott to anyone who needed legal advice.
He made my divorce painless, and took charge of all that needed to be done.
I tried to do it myself, with the guidance of Scott Taylor, and realized it was in my best interest to have him take over, and I am certainly glad I did.