Real estate matters can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful. Taylor Law Group is here to assist individual clients and their families in the purchase and sale of real estate property, transferring the title of a home, getting a mortgage or refinancing an existing one. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or someone with multiple residential property investments, our team of experienced counsel can help you with any aspect of real estate conveyancing.
SOME OF OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Purchasing residential or commercial properties with or without a mortgage
- Negotiating and preparing initial purchase and sale agreements
- Sale and discharge of a mortgage, liens, court orders, judgements and other registered charges on title
- Registration of a new mortgage
- Preparation of mortgage and financing documents
- Title transfer and preparation of all related statutory transfer documents
- Performing title searches and review for liens, easements, restrictive covenants, tax liabilities or third-party interests or claims on a property
- Refinancing a mortgage
- Review and advice on contracts of purchase and sales
- Drafting of co-ownership agreements
- Preparation of lesser property interests, including leases and agreements for sale
- Independent legal advice on any real estate conveyances
- Representation in disputes
His professional approach served me and my family very well. He knew exactly when to step forward, and when he could coach me to handle things on my own to help keep my costs down.
Thank you Mr. Taylor for a job well done.
Immediately upon walking into this office, I was received by a warm welcome from his legal assistant. This did not feel intimidating as what I had been exposed to at the other lawyer’s offices. Moments later, I was sitting with Mr. Taylor in his office, discussing my case. After several minutes I felt very comfortable.
Scott Taylor took the time to sincerely listen to what I had to say, and he had the compassion to provide me with the honest answers I needed. The best way I could describe Scott, would be like a friend. After leaving his office, I felt like I had a close friend going to bat for me.
I would recommend Scott to anyone who needed legal advice.
He made my divorce painless, and took charge of all that needed to be done.
I tried to do it myself, with the guidance of Scott Taylor, and realized it was in my best interest to have him take over, and I am certainly glad I did.